TERMS OF TRADE
Caveman Audio receives payment with VISA, Mastercard and Paypal. The payment will only be deducted from your account when the item has been shipped. All amounts are either in EUR or USD.
Companies outside of Denmark, with a valid VAT number do not have to pay 25% Danish tax.
For other customers, the following rules applies:
If you live outside the EU you do not have to pay 25% Danish VAT.
If you live inside the EU you will have to pay 25% Danish VAT according to law.
Caveman Audio uses an authenticated payment server that encrypts all your card information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that your information cannot be read.
We use DHL and UPS as curriers. Delivery time depends on which product you are are ordering. Info regarding time of delivery each product can be found in our webshop.
Caveman Audio offers a 10-year warranty for all customers.
- Defects or any other damage caused by negligent or improper treatment of the goods, improper installation, the use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not commissioned by Caveman Audio are not covered by the warranty.
- Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty.
- If the customer accepts the goods or the object of the order despite being aware of a defect, he/she shall only be entitled to assert warranty claims to the extent described below if he/she has expressly reserved the right hereto in writing immediately after receiving the goods.
- Warranty claims on the grounds of transportation damage may only be asserted by the customer if the obligation to inspect and report in accordance with § 2 item 4 has been fulfilled. This does not apply if the customer is a consumer.
Return & Refund
If you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them for a refund or exchange subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number (RMA#). You can download the RMA form here.
- All RMA#’s must be issued within fourteen (14) days of receiving the product. If there is a problem with your order, please do not delay in contacting us.
- Your Return Authorization will expire 15 days after the date of issue.
- RMA#’s must be written on the outside of the return packaging.
- All returned products must be in “as received” condition and unaltered in any way. Products that has been damaged or altered in any way will not be accepted for return. If any signs of installation are found including impressions from screws or test fittings, the item will not be eligible for return.
- Product must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection (as originally packed) to avoid damage in transit. If the returned product shows evidence of damage from misuse, improper handling or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- We do not refund original shipping charges, return shipping charges or Customs Taxes / Duties.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card used in the original sale.
- Ship your authorized return to the following address:
CAVEMAN AUDIO A/S
Right of withdrawal
There is a 14-day full right of return on items purchased in our Webshop. The period is calculated from the day you receive the order.
Cancellation must be reported to us no later than 14 days after the purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment no later than 14 days after.
The notice must be given per. mail to firstname.lastname@example.org In the notice, you must make it clear to us that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. You can also choose to use our standard cancellation form to include in the return shipment. You can download the Withdrawal Form here
Complaints – overview and links
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our webshop, a complaint can be sent to:
Center for Klageløsning
Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2
You can complain to the Center for Complaint Resolution via the Complaints Portal for the House of Boards: https://kpo.naevneneshus.dk/
If you are a consumer residing in another EU country, you can indicate your complaint in the EU Commission’s online complaint platform.
The platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
If you file a complaint by the platform, you must include our E-mail address email@example.com to the complaint.